Mahindra RoadMaster G75 Price Specs Features Images Video
Price: 35 lakhs
Mahindra RoadMaster G75 full Key Features
- Its fuel efficiency down to an incredible 4.5* litres per hour
- 10%* more savings with Mahindra’s DITEC engine, 83 Ps (HP) Turbocharged intercooled diesel engine
- Fuel efficient, compact 4 cylinder, 3532cc engine, BS III pollution compliant.
- Hydraulic Oil: 50 litres with 2000 hours change interval,
- Rear Axle Oil (Differential): 14.5 litres with 1500 hours change interval,
- Engine Oil: 13.5 litres with 500 hours change interval,
- Transmission Oil: 16 litres with 1000 hours change interval.
- The 3000 mm Mouldboard comes with an option of having its size reduced by 400 mm.
- Depending on the requirement the blade size can be reduced by 200 mm on bot sides.
- The cutting edge has a lasting life of about 600 hrs on standard operation cycle.
- Mahindra believes that the most important part of the machine, is the person operating it.
- Ergonomic layout and seating – all controls are smooth and easy to reach, Spacious Canopy, Lockable storage, and Mobile charging
- The RoadMaster comes with the option of having additional fitments viz the Ripper and Dozer for added versatility.
- The Ripper is perfect for ripping hard compacted surfaces before grading while the Dozer helps with spreading.
|Model||Mahindra DITEC 480 IA BSIII CEV|
|Form of Air Aspiration||Turbo Charged|
|No of Cylinders||4|
|High idle rpm||2500 rpm|
|Low ideal rpm||850 rpm|
|cooling system||water cooled|
|Type of fuel||Diesel|
|Gross Horse Power||58.8 kW (79.95 HP) @ 2300 rpm|
|Peak gross torque||306 Nm 1300-1700 rpm|
|Electrical System Voltage||12 V|
Mahindra Construction Equipment Customer Service
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Construction Equipment Gate No. 2, 1st Floor, Powerol Building, Akurli Road, Kandivali(E), Mumbai- 400 101.
Phone Number: 1800-209-6006
Mahindra Official Website: www.mahindraconstructionequipment.com