Mahindra Max 26XL 4WD HST tractor is eco-friendly, Tier IV sub- and mid-compact tractor models offer added power, performance, and a good bit of backbone. Featuring a full-length tractor frame for ultimate strength and versatility, this tractor easily allows users to install a backhoe at anytime—plus an extensive range of attachments and implements to suit your specific workload, such as our drive-over mowing deck, snow blowers, blades, brooms, and the highest capacity loaders on the market.
The Mahindra Max 26XL 4WD tractor price is MSRP*: $22,190 USD.
Mahindra Max 26XL 4WD HST Tractor Key Features
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE. GREAT VALUE.
- Engine – 3 cylinders, four-cycle, indirect-injection, water-cooled diesel
- Transmission – HST – 2 ranges (MAX 24) or constant mesh and synchro mesh on F/R
- shuttle (both available on MAX 26XL)
- Hydraulics – Open center, full- live with position control
- Operating Weight – 1,693 to 2,857 lbs. (varies by model) — sturdy, well-built, steel mid-compact chassis
- Horsepower – 24.4 – 25.6 (depending on model)
- Tires – Ag, industrial or turf
- Loader – Lift up to 1,400 lbs. at 82.7” high with the MAX 26L front loader
- Warranty – 7-year limited powertrain (See Mahindra warranty and your dealer for details)
- Four Stroke, indirect injection water-cooled diesel engine
- 3 Cylinders
- Power take-off Horsepower 20
- Easy access fuel tank
- Foldable ROPS
- Deluxe suspension seat available with backhoe installation
- Downswept exhaust
- Semi-flat platform with thick rubber floor mat
- Reinforced steel fenders and hood
- Available mid-PTO
Mahindra Max 26XL 4WD HST Tractor Specification
|Type||Four-stroke, indirect injection water-cooled diesel|
|Engine HP (kW) @ rpm (EPA Certification)||25.6 (19.1) @ 2600|
|Displacement cubic inch3 (cc)||80.4 (1318)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.1 gallons|
|Type||HST – 2 ranges|
|Number of Gears / Speeds||Infinite|
|Max Speed Forward / Reverse mph (kmph)||10.0 (16.1) / 5.1 (8.2)|
|Battery Capacity||12 volt, 35 amp hours|
|Alternator||12 volt, 50 amp hours|
|Type||Single plate, dry|
|Pump Output (gallons per minute)||2.7|
|Type||Open center, full live hydraulic with position control|
|Pump Output (gallons per minute)||5.8|
|3-Point Linkage||Category 1, with check chains|
|Lift Capacity (lbs.)||2205|
|Rear Auxiliary Remote Valves||1 spool optional|
|PTO RPM (engine rpm)||540 @ 2376|
|Mid PTO RPM (engine rpm)*||2000 @ 2526|
|PTO HP (kW)||20 (14.9)|
|Overall Length Inches (mm)||109.3 (2775)|
|Overall Width Inches (mm)||54.3 (1380)|
|Overall Height Inches (mm) (with Industrial Tires)||84.3 (2140)|
|Turning Radius Minimum Feet (meters)||6.6 (2.0)|
|Ag (Front / Rear)||7×12 / 9.5×16|
|Industrial (Front / Rear)||23×8.5-12 – 12×16.5|
|Turf (Front / Rear)||23×8.5-12 / 33×12.5-16.5|
|Maximum Digging Depth 80” N/A|
|Digging Depth (2 Ft.) Flat Bottom 78.5” N/A|
|Overall Operating Height – Fully Raised 104.8” N/A|
|Loading Height (bucket at 60°) 65” N/A|
|Loading Reach (bucket at 60°) 40” N/A|
|Reach From Swing Post 102” N/A|
|Bucket Rotation 180° N/A|
|Swing Arc 150° N/A|
|Stabilizer Spread Operating Position 74” N/A|
|Stabilizer Down Below Grade 6” N/A|
|System Relief Valve Setting (psi) 2000 N/A|
|Digging Force – Bucket (lbs.) 2270 N/A|
|Digging Force – Dipper (lbs.) 1248 N/A|
|Transport Weight (lbs.) 710 N/A|
these eco-friendly, Tier IV sub- and mid-compact tractor models offer added power, performance, and a good bit of backbone. Featuring a full-length tractor frame for ultimate strength and versatility, this tractor easily allows users to install a backhoe at anytime—plus an extensive range of attachments and implements to suit your specific workload, such as our drive-over mowing deck, snow blowers, blades, brooms, and the highest capacity loaders on the market.
- Max Versatility – choose up to 15 implements to handle any task
- Max Maneuverability – Best in class turning radius to get work done in tigh spaces
- Max Comfort – Easy turn seat for Tractor – Loader – Backhoe operation, easy on and off with open platform
- Max Stability – Tractor tires, better traction, stability and safety for all jobs
- Max Lift Capacity – Lift more, carry more, pull more and get more done
- Max Engine Performance – 28% lower RPM results in smooth, quiet operation and less fuel consumption
7 year limited power train warranty
#1 Selling tractor in the world
- Type: Four stroke, indirect injection water-cooled diesel
- Cylinders: 3
- Engine HP (kW) @ rpm (EPA Certification): 25.6 (19.1) @ 2600
- Compression Ratio: 22.0:1
- Displacement cubic inch3 (cc): 80.4 (1318)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1 gallons
- Battery Capacity: 12 volt, 45 amp hours
- Alternator: 12 volt, 50 amp hours
- Type: Single plate, dry
- Type: HST – 2 ranges
- Number of Gears / Speeds: Infinite
- Type: Hydrostatic Power
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 2.7
- Type: Wet disc
- Type: Open center, full live hydraulic with position control
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 5.8
- 3-Point Linkage: Category 1, with check chains
- Lift Capacity (lbs.): 2205
- Rear Auxiliary Remote Valves: 1 spool optional
- Type: Live
- PTO RPM (engine rpm): 540 @ 2376
- Mid PTO RPM (engine rpm)*: 2000 @ 2526
- PTO HP (kW): 20 (14.9)
- Total (lbs.): 1863
Dimensions with Ag Tires
- Overall Length Inches (mm): 109.3 (2775)
- Overall Width Inches (mm): 54.3 (1380)
- Overall Height Inches (mm) (with Industrial Tires): 84.3 (2140)
- Turning Radius Min. Feet (meters): 6.6 (2.0)
Tyres – Sizes and Options
- Ag (Front / Rear): 7×12 / 9.5×16
- Industrial (Front / Rear): 23×8.5-12 – 12×16.5
- Turf (Front / Rear): 23×8.5-12 / 33×12.5-16.5
Optional Attachment – Loader
- Loader Model: MAX 26L
- Maximum Lift Height: 82.7 in
Clearance with Attachment Dumped: 67.3 in.
- Reach at Maximum Height: 29 in
- Maximum Dump Angle: 32 deg
Attachment Rollback Angle: 24 deg.
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 2.6 in.
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins: 1402
Breakout Force @ Pivot Pins: 2690
- Rated Flow (Tractor System): 4.6 gpm
Attachment Width: 48 in.
- Attachment Rated Capacity: 7 cu. ft.
Cycle Times @ rpm: 2600
- Raise Boom (seconds): 3.3
Lower Boom (seconds): 2.4
- Dump Attachment (seconds): 2.2
- Retract Attachment (seconds): 2.6
- Transport Weight (lbs.): 627.2
Optional Attachment – Backhoe
- Backhoe Model: MAX 26B
- Transport Height (maximum): 71 in.
- Transport Overhang: 39 in.
Maximum Digging Depth: 80 in.
- Digging Depth (2 Ft.) Flat Bottom: 78.5 in.
- Overall Operating Height – Fully Raised: 104.8 in.
Loading Height (bucket at 60°): 65 in.
- Loading Reach (bucket at 60°): 40 in.
- Reach From Swing Post: 102 in.
- Bucket Rotation: 180 deg.
Swing Arc: 150 deg.
- Stabilizer Spread Operating Position: 74 in.
- Stabilizer Down Below Grade: 6 in.
System Relief Valve Setting (psi): 2000
- Digging Force – Bucket (lbs.): 2270
- Digging Force – Dipper (lbs.): 1248
- Transport Weight (lbs.): 710
Plants of Mahindra Tractor
Based in India:
Jaipur, Rajasthan 2. Mumbai, Maharastra 3. Mohali, Punjab 4. Nagpur, Maharastra 5. Rudrapur, Uttarakhand 6. Zahirabad,Telangana 7. Rajkot, Gujarat 8. Vadodara, Gujarat and 9. Amreli, Gujarat.
Based in America:
Chattanooga, Tennessee 2. Houston, Texas 3. Red Bluff, California 4. Bloomberg, Pennsylvania 5. Lyons, Kansas
Based in Australia: Brisbane, Australia
Based in China: Jiangling, China
Based in Africa: Chad 2. Gambia 3. Mali 4. Nigeria 5. Ghana 6. Benin 7. Somalia
Mahindra Tractor Models manufactures in India:
- Yuvraj 215 NXT
- JIVO 245 DI 4WD
- 255 DI Power Plus
- 265 DI
- 245 DI ORCHARD
- YUVO 265 DI
- YUVO 275 DI
- YUVO 415 DI
- 265 POWER PLUS
- 275 ECO
- 275 DI TU
- 295 DI
- 415 DI
- YUVO 475 DI
- YUVO 575 DI
- 475 DI
- 575 DI
- 585 DI
- 595 DI
- ARJUN 555 DI
- ARJUN NOVO 605 DI MS
- ARJUN NOVO 605 DI-I
- ARJUN NOVO 605 DI-PS
- ARJUN INTERNATIONAL
- 555 POWER PLUS
- ARJUN NOVO 605 DI – I – 4WD
- ARJUN NOVO 605 DI – I – 4WD
Mahindra is also producing implements for their tractors for better productivity like Land Preparation, Sowing, Crop Care, Harvesting, Post Harvest and much more.
Mahindra Tractor is a well-known brand in the world and the highest manufacturer Company In India and USA Also.